Minority games and stylized facts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Yan & Li, Honggang, 2011. "A consolidated model of self-fulfilling expectations and self-destroying expectations in financial markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 368-381, March.
- Gu, Gao-Feng & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2008.
"Empirical regularities of order placement in the Chinese stock market,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 387(13), pages 3173-3182.
- Gao-Feng Gu & Wei Chen & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2007. "Empirical regularities of order placement in the Chinese stock market," Papers 0712.0912, arXiv.org.
- Kei Katahira & Yu Chen & Gaku Hashimoto & Hiroshi Okuda, 2019. "Development of an agent-based speculation game for higher reproducibility of financial stylized facts," Papers 1902.02040, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:524:y:2019:i:c:p:503-518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gao-Feng Gu & Xiong Xiong & Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Yong-Jie Zhang & Wei Chen & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2017. "An empirical behavioural order-driven model with price limit rules," Papers 1704.04354, arXiv.org.
- Kei Katahira & Yu Chen, 2019. "Heterogeneous wealth distribution, round-trip trading and the emergence of volatility clustering in Speculation Game," Papers 1909.03185, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsMinority game; Financial markets; Stylized facts;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:299:y:2001:i:1:p:228-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.