Some new results on the Levy, Levy and Solomon microscopic stock market model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gulio Bottazzi & Mikhail Anufriev, 2006.
"Price and Wealth Dynamics in a Speculative Market with Generic Procedurally Rational Traders,"
wp06-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Anufriev, M. & Bottazzi, G., 2006. "Price and Wealth Dynamics in a Speculative Market with Generic Procedurally Rational Traders," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Bottazzi, Giulio & Pancotto, Francesca, 2006. "Equilibria, stability and asymptotic dominance in a speculative market with heterogeneous traders," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1787-1835.
- Thomas Lux, 2009. "Applications of Statistical Physics in Finance and Economics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- E. Samanidou & E. Zschischang & D. Stauffer & T. Lux, 2007. "Agent-based Models of Financial Markets," Papers physics/0701140, arXiv.org.
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Dindo, Pietro, 2010.
"Wealth-driven selection in a financial market with heterogeneous agents,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 327-358, March.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Pietro Dindo, 2007. "Wealth-driven Selection in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Agents," LEM Papers Series 2007/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Pietro Dindo, 2009. "Wealth-driven Selection in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Agents," Post-Print hal-00763494, HAL.
- Lux, Thomas, 2008. "Applications of statistical physics in finance and economics," Kiel Working Papers 1425, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- E. Samanidou & E. Zschischang & D. Stauffer & T. Lux, 2001. "Microscopic Models of Financial Markets," Papers cond-mat/0110354, arXiv.org.
- Mikhail Anufriev, 2008.
"Wealth-driven competition in a speculative financial market: examples with maximizing agents,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 363-380.
- Mikhail Anufriev, 2005. "Wealth-Driven Competition in a Speculative Financial Market: Examples with Maximizing Agents," LEM Papers Series 2005/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Anufriev, M., 2005. "Wealth-Driven Competition in a Speculative Financial Market: Examples With Maximizing Agents," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-17, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Min, 2010.
"Dynamics of moving average rules in a continuous-time financial market model,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 615-634, December.
- Xue-Zhong He & Min Zheng, 2010. "Dynamics of Moving Average Rules in a Continuous-time Financial Market Model," Research Paper Series 268, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2011. "The dynamic behaviour of asset prices in disequilibrium: a survey," International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 101-139.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Giulio Bottazzi, 2006. "Behavioral Consistent Market Equilibria under Procedural Rationality," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 225, Society for Computational Economics.
- LeBaron, Blake, 2006. "Agent-based Computational Finance," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 24, pages 1187-1233 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsStock market simulation; Microscopic model; Heterogeneous agents;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:291:y:2001:i:1:p:563-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.