A random matrix theory approach to financial cross-correlations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:compec:v:50:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9589-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharifi, S. & Crane, M. & Shamaie, A. & Ruskin, H., 2004. "Random matrix theory for portfolio optimization: a stability approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 335(3), pages 629-643.
- Barunik, Jozef & Vacha, Lukas, 2010.
"Monte Carlo-based tail exponent estimator,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4863-4874.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2010. "Monte Carlo-Based Tail Exponent Estimator," Working Papers IES 2010/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2010.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2012. "Monte Carlo-based tail exponent estimator," Papers 1201.4781, arXiv.org.
- Eterovic, Nicolas A. & Eterovic, Dalibor S., 2013. "Separating the wheat from the chaff: Understanding portfolio returns in an emerging market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 145-169.
- Fabio Caccioli & Imre Kondor & G'abor Papp, 2015.
"Portfolio Optimization under Expected Shortfall: Contour Maps of Estimation Error,"
- Caccioli, Fabio & Kondor, Imre & Papp, Gábor, 2015. "Portfolio optimization under expected shortfall: contour maps of estimation error," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65096, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Frank W. K. Firk, 2014. "Analyses of Statistical Structures in Economic Indices," Papers 1501.02216, arXiv.org.
- Thomas Lux, 2009. "Applications of Statistical Physics in Finance and Economics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lux, Thomas, 2008. "Applications of statistical physics in finance and economics," Kiel Working Papers 1425, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ormerod, Paul & Mounfield, Craig, 2002. "The convergence of European business cycles 1978–2000," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 307(3), pages 494-504.
- Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula, 2012. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 187-208.
- Ormerod, Paul, 2008. "Random Matrix Theory and Macro-Economic Time-Series: An Illustration Using the Evolution of Business Cycle Synchronisation, 1886-2006," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-10.
- Daly, J. & Crane, M. & Ruskin, H.J., 2008. "Random matrix theory filters in portfolio optimisation: A stability and risk assessment," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(16), pages 4248-4260.
- Kenett, Dror Y. & Raddant, Matthias & Lux, Thomas & Ben-Jacob, Eshel, 2011. "Evolvement of uniformity and volatility in the stressed global financial village," Kiel Working Papers 1739, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jushan Bai & Shuzhong Shi, 2011. "Estimating High Dimensional Covariance Matrices and its Applications," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 12(2), pages 199-215, November.
- Istvan Varga-Haszonits & Fabio Caccioli & Imre Kondor, 2016. "Replica approach to mean-variance portfolio optimization," Papers 1606.08679, arXiv.org.
- Varga-Haszonits, Istvan & Caccioli, Fabio & Kondor, Imre, 2016. "Replica approach to mean-variance portfolio optimization," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68955, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- G'abor Papp & Fabio Caccioli & Imre Kondor, 2016. "Fluctuation-bias trade-off in portfolio optimization under Expected Shortfall with $\ell_2$ regularization," Papers 1602.08297, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsRandom matrix theory; Cross-correlations; Econophysics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:287:y:2000:i:3:p:374-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .