The structure of adaptive competition in minority games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kets, W., 2007. "The Minority Game : An Economics Perspective," Discussion Paper 2007-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Liu, Ching & Liaw, Sy-Sang, 2006. "Maximize personal gain in the minority game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 360(2), pages 516-524.
- Płatkowski, Tadeusz & Ramsza, Michał, 2003. "Playing minority game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 323(C), pages 726-734.
- Kei Katahira & Yu Chen & Gaku Hashimoto & Hiroshi Okuda, 2019. "Development of an agent-based speculation game for higher reproducibility of financial stylized facts," Papers 1902.02040, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:524:y:2019:i:c:p:503-518 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hung, Chia-Hsiang & Liaw, Sy-Sang, 2007. "Effective history length of the minority game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 382(1), pages 129-137.
- Kei Katahira & Yu Chen, 2019. "Heterogeneous wealth distribution, round-trip trading and the emergence of volatility clustering in Speculation Game," Papers 1909.03185, arXiv.org.
- Acosta, Gabriel & Caridi, Inés & Guala, Sebastián & Marenco, Javier, 2012. "The Full Strategy Minority Game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 217-230.
- Acosta, Gabriel & Caridi, Inés & Guala, Sebastián & Marenco, Javier, 2013. "The quasi-periodicity of the minority game revisited," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(19), pages 4450-4465.
- Liaw, Sy-Sang & Liu, Ching, 2005. "The quasi-periodic time sequence of the population in minority game," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 351(2), pages 571-579.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:282:y:2000:i:3:p:559-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.