Private equity financings in Japan and corporate grouping (keiretsu)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sazali Abidin & Krishna Reddy & Liehui Chen, 2012. "Determinants of ownership structure and performance of seasoned equity offerings: Evidence from Chinese stock markets," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 304-331, September.
- Dutordoir, Marie & Li, Hui & Liu, Frank Hong & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2016. "Convertible bond announcement effects: Why is Japan different?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 76-92.
- Beckman, Judy & Garner, Jacqueline & Marshall, Beverly & Okamura, Hideo, 2001. "The influence of underwriter reputation, keiretsu affiliation, and financial health on the underpricing of Japanese IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 513-534, November.
- Normazia, M. & Hassan, Taufiq & Ariff, M. & Shamsher, M., 2013. "Private placement, share prices, volume and financial crisis: An emerging market study," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 203-221.
- Hiroyuki Aman & Hironobu Miyazaki, 2009. "Valuation effects of new equity issues by banks: evidence from Japan," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(8), pages 635-645.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Nilsson, Mattias, 2005.
"The choice between rights offerings and private equity placements,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 375-407, November.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Nilsson, Mattias, 2001. "The choice between rights offerings and private equity placements," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0452, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2004.
- Anderson, Hamish D. & Rose, Lawrence C. & Cahan, Steven F., 2006. "Differential shareholder wealth and volume effects surrounding private equity placements in New Zealand," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 367-394, September.
- Schlingemann, Frederik P., 2004. "Financing decisions and bidder gains," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 683-701, November.
- Otsubo, Minoru, 2017. "Why do firms underwrite private placement shares of other firms? Case of Japanese firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 75-92.
- Cai, Jun & Wei, K. C. John, 1997. "The investment and operating performance of Japanese initial public offerings," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 389-417, September.
- Michael Pinegar, J. & Ravichandran, R., 2002. "Global and local information asymmetries, illiquidity and SEC Rule 144A/Regulation S: The case of Indian GDRs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1645-1673, August.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Stulz, Rene M, 1996.
"How Different Is Japanese Corporate Finance? An Investigation of the Information Content of New Security Issues,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 109-139.
- Jun-Koo Kang & Rene M. Stulz, 1994. "How Different is Japanese Corporate Finance? An Investigation of the Information Content of New Security Issues," NBER Working Papers 4908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ohannes George Paskelian & Stephen Bell, 2010. "The market and operating performance of Chinese seasoned equity offerings," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 649-657.
- Tan, Ruth S. K. & Chng, P. L. & Tong, Y. H., 2002. "Private placements and rights issues in Singapore," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 29-54, January.
- Lee, Chin-Chong & Poon, Wai-Ching & Sinnakkannu, Jothee, 2014. "Why are rights offers in Hong Kong so different?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 176-197.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:1:y:1993:i:3:p:287-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.