Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matti Keloharju & Mervi Niskanen, 2001. "Why Do Firms Raise Foreign Currency Denominated Debt? Evidence from Finland," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(4), pages 481-496.
- Madura, Jeff & Fosberg, Richard H, 1990. "The Impact of Financing Sources on Multinational Projects," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(1), pages 61-69, Spring.
- Morey, Matthew R. & Simpson, Marc W., 2001.
"To hedge or not to hedge: the performance of simple strategies for hedging foreign exchange risk,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, pages 213-223.
- Oxelheim, Lars, 2000. "Routes to Equity Market Integration - The Interplay between Politicians, Investors and Managers," Working Paper Series 526, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Glen, Jack & Jorion, Philippe, 1993. " Currency Hedging for International Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1865-1886, December.
- Alan C Shapiro, 1975. "Evaluating Financing Costs for Multinational Subsidiaries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 6(2), pages 25-32, June.
- S Ghon Rhee & Rosita P Chang & Peter E Koveos, 1985. "The Currency of Denomination Decision for Debt Financing," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(3), pages 143-150, September.
- Garman, Mark B. & Kohlhagen, Steven W., 1983. "Foreign currency option values," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-237, December.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie David, 2001.
"Currency traders and exchange rate dynamics: a survey of the US market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 439-471, August.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn, 2000. "Currency Traders and Exchange Rate Dynamics: A Survey of the U.S. Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 251, CESifo Group Munich.
- Y Angela Liu & L Paul Hsueh, 1993. "Tax Effect on the Debt Denomination Decision of Multinational Projects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(1), pages 145-154, March.
- Allayannis, George & Ofek, Eli, 2001. "Exchange rate exposure, hedging, and the use of foreign currency derivatives," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 273-296, April.
- Alan C Shapiro, 1984. "The Impact of Taxation on the Currency-of-Denomination Decision for Long-Term Foreign Borrowing and Lending," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 15(1), pages 15-25, March.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Resnick, Bruce G., 1997. "International equity investment with selective hedging strategies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 21-42, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:14:y:2004:i:4-5:p:303-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.