Comments on: "Search and matching frictions and optimal monetary policy"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girdėnas, Šarūnas, 2018.
"A Note On Simple Monetary Policy Rules With Labor Market And Financial Frictions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(05), pages 1321-1344, July.
- Sarunas Girdenas, 2016. "A Note on Simple Monetary Policy Rules with Labour Market and Financial Frictions," Discussion Papers 1601, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul Levine & Giovanni Melina, 2014.
"A Fiscal Stimulus and Jobless Recovery,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(3), pages 669-701, July.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul Levine & Giovanni Melina, 2011. "A Fiscal Stimulus and Jobless Recovery," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1111, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Cristiano Cantore & Paul L Levine & Giovanni Melina, 2013. "A Fiscal Stimulus and Jobless Recovery," IMF Working Papers 13/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Moon, Weh-Sol, 2011. "Business cycle with nominal contracts and search frictions," MPRA Paper 31716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riggi, Marianna & Tancioni, Massimiliano, 2010. "Nominal vs real wage rigidities in New Keynesian models with hiring costs: A Bayesian evaluation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1305-1324, July.
- Raissi, M., 2011. "A Linear Quadratic Approach to Optimal Monetary Policy with Unemployment and Sticky Prices: The Case of a Distorted Steady State," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1146, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:55:y:2008:i:5:p:957-960. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.