The effects of relative price changes on the household's demand for money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fip:feddrp:9307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1995. "Money demand and the relative price of capital goods in hyperinflations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 375-404, November.
- Tallman, E.W. & Wang, P., 1993.
"Money Demand and Relative Prices During Episodes of Hyperinflation,"
1-93-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1993. "Money demand and relative prices during episodes of hyperinflation," Working Papers 9307, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ellis W. Tallman & De-Piao Tang & Ping Wang, 2003.
"Nominal and Real Disturbances and Money Demand in Chinese Hyperinflation,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(2), pages 234-249, April.
- Ellis W. Tallman & De-piao Tang & Ping Wang, 2002. "Nominal and real disturbances and money demand in the Chinese hyperinflation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ellis W. Tallman & De-piao Tang & Ping Wang, 2001. "Anticipated Inflation, Real Disturbances and Money Demand: The Case of Chinese Hyperinflation, 1946-49," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0134, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Dec 2001.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:4:y:1978:i:4:p:743-753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.