Risk shifting, layoffs, and seniority
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Kuhn, 1982. "Malfeasance in Long Term Employment Contracts: A New General Model with an Application to Unionism," NBER Working Papers 1045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1981.
"Incomplete Information, Risk Shifting, and Employment Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 189-197.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1980. "Incomplete Information, Risk Shifting, and Employment Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 0534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1985. "Implicit Contracts: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 1144-1175, September.
- James N. Brown, 1980. "How Close to an Auction Is the Labor Market? Employee Risk Aversion, Income Uncertainty, and Optimal Labor Contracts," NBER Working Papers 0603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Haltiwanger, 1982. "On the Relationship Between Risk Aversion and the Development of Long Term Worker-Firm Attachments," UCLA Economics Working Papers 274, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1983. "Unemployment and insurance," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 5-49, January.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:789-848 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:4:y:1978:i:4:p:661-686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.