Review of Milton Friedman and Anna J. Schwartz's 'a monetary history of the United States, 1867-1960'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dellas, Harris & Tavlas, George, 2019.
"The Dog that Didn't Bark: The Curious Case of Lloyd Mints, Milton Friedman and the Emergence of Monetarism,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13858, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harris Dellas & George Tavlas, 2019. "The dog that didn’t bark: the curious case of Lloyd Mints, Milton Friedman and the emergence of monetarism," Working Papers 264, Bank of Greece.
- James R. Lothian & George S. Tavlas, 2018. "How Friedman and Schwartz Became Monetarists," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 50(4), pages 757-787, June.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2013.
"Not Just the Great Contraction: Friedman and Schwartz's A Monetary History of the United States 1867 to 1960,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 61-65, May.
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2013. "Not Just the Great Contraction: Friedman and Schwartz's A Monetary History of the United States 1867 to 1960," NBER Working Papers 18828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galbács, Péter, 2017. "Max Weber és a modern makroökonómia újraértelmezése. Elméleti keret a kortárs makroökonómia módszertani elemzéséhez [Max Weber and reinterpretation of modern macroeconomics. A theoretical framework," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 285-304.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:34:y:1994:i:1:p:5-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.