Optimal state-contingent capital taxation: when is there an indeterminacy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Henning Bohn, "undated". "Optimal State-Contingent Capital Taxation: When is there and Indeterminancy?," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-91, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chari, V.V. & Kehoe, Patrick J., 1999. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 26, pages 1671-1745 Elsevier.
- Baltasar Manzano & Jess Ruz, 2000. "Optimal Fiscal Policy In A Business Cycle Model: Alternative Identifications Of The Optimal Expost Capital Income Tax Rates," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 351, Society for Computational Economics.
- Baltasar Manzano & Jesús Ruiz, 2004. "Política fiscal óptima: el estado de la cuestión," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(1), pages 5-41, January.
- Ghada Abbas, 2006. "Gestion de la dette publique et lissage des taux d’imposition," CAE Working Papers 46, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Henning Bohn, 2001.
"Retirement Savings in an Aging Society: A Case for Innovative Government Debt Management,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
494, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bohn, Henning, 2001. "Retirement Savings in an Aging Society: A Case for Innovative Government Debt Management," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt59r83559, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 1994.
"Optimal fiscal policy when public capital is productive: a business- cycle perspective,"
9406, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 1995. "Optimal fiscal policy when public capital is productive: a business cycle perspective," Working Paper 9507, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Bohn, Henning, 1998. "Risk Sharing in a Stochastic Overlapping Generations Economy," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt9r2809f0, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Tahsin SAADI SEDIK, 2002. "How does Trade openness Influence Budget Deficits?," Working Papers 200209, CERDI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:34:y:1994:i:1:p:125-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.