Structural unemployment and public policy in interwar Britain : A review essay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Prakash Loungani, 1991. "Structural unemployment and public policy in interwar Britain: a review essay," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009.
"U.K. World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2009-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2011. "UK World War I and Interwar Data for Business Cycle and Growth Analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2011-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2011. "UK World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis," Working Papers 11-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mills, Terence C. & Pelloni, Gianluigi & Zervoyianni, Athina, 1996. "Cyclical unemployment and sectoral shifts: Further tests of the Lilien hypothesis for the UK," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 55-60, July.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, 2003.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Sectoral Shocks in Germany, The U.K. and, The U.S. A VAR-GARCH-M Approach,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 65-85, February.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, 2003. "Macroeconomic Effects of Sectoral Shocks in Germany, The U.K. and, The U.S.: A VAR-GARCH-M Approach," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1_2), pages 65-85, February.
- Naveen Srinivasan & Pratik Mitra, 2016. "Interwar Unemployment in the UK and US: Old and New Evidence," Working Papers 2016-149, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:28:y:1991:i:1:p:149-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.