Interest rates, aggregate information, and monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1982. "The real bills doctrine," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-13.
- John Bryant & Neil Wallace, 1980. "A suggestion for further simplifying the theory of money," Staff Report 62, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wallace, Neil, 1981. "A Modigliani-Miller Theorem for Open-Market Operations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 267-274, June.
- Flood, Robert P & Garber, Peter M, 1984.
"Gold Monetization and Gold Discipline,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 90-107, February.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1980. "Gold Monetization and Gold Discipline," NBER Working Papers 0544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert P. Flood & Peter M. Garber, 1981. "Gold monetization and gold discipline," International Finance Discussion Papers 190, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "Money and the Price Level under the Gold Standard," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(353), pages 13-33, March.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "The real bills doctrine vs. the quantity theory: a reconsideration," Staff Report 64, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1982. "The Real-Bills Doctrine versus the Quantity Theory: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1212-1236, December.
- Whitaker, John K, 1979. "An Essay on the Pure Theory of Commodity Money," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 339-357, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert G. King, 2010. "Comment on "Noisy Business Cycles"," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2009, Volume 24, pages 395-407 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bali, Turan G. & Thurston, Thom B., 2002. "On the efficiency of monetary policy rules with flexible prices and rational expectations," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 615-631.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1987. "The Right Combination of Demand and Supply Policies: The Case for a Two-Handed Approach," NBER Working Papers 2333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 2001.
"On the optimality of activist policies with a less informed government,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 45-59, February.
- Bénassy, Jean-pascal, 1997. "On the optimality of activist policies with a less informed government," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9722, CEPREMAP.
- Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen, 2010.
"Information, heterogeneity and market incompleteness,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 164-174, March.
- Graham, Liam & Wright, Stephen, 2009. "Information, heterogeneity and market incompleteness," Kiel Working Papers 1503, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 1999. "On the Optimality of Activist Policies with a Less Informed Government," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 186, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:12:y:1983:i:2:p:199-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .