Rational expectations and the Markov property of temporary equilibrium processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2003.
"Approximate Versus Exact Equilibria,"
1382, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- K.Schmedders & F.Kubler, 2004. "Approximate Versus Exact Equilibria," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 46, Society for Computational Economics.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Santucci de Magistris, Paolo, 2013. "On the predictability of stock prices: A case for high and low prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5132-5146.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Angelo Ranaldo & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2011. "On the Predictability of Stock Prices: A Case for High and Low Prices," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0136, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Massimiliano Caporin & Angelo Ranaldo, 2011. "On the Predictability of Stock Prices: a Case for High and Low Prices," Working Papers 2011-11, Swiss National Bank.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Santucci de Magistris, Paolo, 2012. "On the Predictability of Stock Prices: a Case for High and Low Prices," Working Papers on Finance 1213, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Raad, Rodrigo Jardim, 2013. "Approximate recursive equilibrium with minimal state space," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 737, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Shurojit Chatterji & Ignacio N. Lobato, 2010. "Transformations of the state variable and learning dynamics," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(4), pages 385-403.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Ignacio Lobato, 2007. "Transformations of the State Variable and Learning Dynamics," Working Papers 0708, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Shurojit Chatterji & Ignacio Lobato, 2009. "Transformations of the State Variable and Learning Dynamics," Working Papers 0902, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Rodrigo Jardim Raad, 2016. "Recursive equilibrium with Price Perfect Foresight and a minimal state space," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(1), pages 1-54, January.
- Rodrigo Raad, 2016. "Recursive equilibrium with Price Perfect Foresight and a minimal state space," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(1), pages 1-54, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:9:y:1982:i:1-2:p:135-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed