Price dynamics and the disappearance of short-run profits : An example
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Mossay, 2003. "Increasing Returns And Heterogeneity In A Spatial Economy," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mossay, Pascal, 2013. "A theory of rational spatial agglomerations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 385-394.
- Pascal Mossay, 2004. "Spatial Stability," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-47, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mossay, Pascal, 2003. "Increasing returns and heterogeneity in a spatial economy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 419-444, July.
- Mossay, Pascal, 2006. "Stability of spatial adjustments across local exchange economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 431-449, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:8:y:1981:i:2:p:201-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.