A sensitivity analysis on optimal economic growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amir, Rabah, 1996.
"Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 123-141.
- Amir, R., 1991. "Sensitivity analysis of multi-sector optimal economic dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers 1991006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Amir, R., 1996. "Sensitivity analysis of multisector optimal economic dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1192, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- M. Marena & L. Montrucchio, 1999. "Neighborhood Turnpike Theorem for Continuous-Time Optimization Models," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 651-676, June.
- Valeriya Lykina, 2016. "An Existence Theorem for a Class of Infinite Horizon Optimal Control Problems," Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Springer, vol. 169(1), pages 50-73, April.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1995. "A turnpike theorem for continuous-time optimal-control models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 599-619, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:7:y:1980:i:2:p:193-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.