Identifying inefficiency in smooth aggregative models of economic growth : A unifying criterion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becker, Robert A. & Mitra, Tapan, 2012.
"Efficient Ramsey Equilibria,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(S1), pages 18-32, April.
- Becker, Robert & Mitra, Tapan, 2011. "Efficient Ramsey Equilibria," Working Papers 11-02, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Robert A. Becker & Tapan Mitra, 2011. "Efficient Ramsey Equilbria," Caepr Working Papers 2011-009, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Barbie, Martin & Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok, 2001. "Government Debt as Insurance against Macroeconomic Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbie, Martin & Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok, 2000. "Dynamic Efficiency and Pareto Optimality in a Stochastic OLG Model with Production and Social Security," IZA Discussion Papers 209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Barbie & Marcus Hagedorn & Ashok Kaul, 2000. "mic Efficiency and Pareto Optimality in a Stochastic OLG Model with Production and Social Security," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse8_2000, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jun 2000.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:6:y:1979:i:1:p:85-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.