Existence of equilibrium in abstract economies with discontinuous payoffs and non-compact choice spaces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guoqiang Tian, 1993.
"Generalized Quasi-Variational-Like Inequality Problem,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 18(3), pages 752-764, August.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1991. "Generalized quasi-variational-like inequality problem," MPRA Paper 41219, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 May 1992.
- Lin, Y. Joseph & Tian, Guoqiang, 1993. "Minimax inequality equivalent to the Fan-Knaster-Kuratowski-Mazurkiewicz Theorem," MPRA Paper 41220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabia Nessah & Guoqiang Tian, 2016.
"On the existence of Nash equilibrium in discontinuous games,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(3), pages 515-540, March.
- Rabia Nessah & Guoqiang Tian, 2015. "On the existence of Nash equilibrium in discontinuous games," Post-Print hal-01533554, HAL.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2015. "On the existence of equilibria in games with arbitrary strategy spaces and preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 9-16.
- Gatti, J.R.J., 2005. "A Note on the Existence of Nash Equilibrium in Games with Discontinuous Payoffs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0510, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Zhou, Jianxin, 1995. "Transfer continuities, generalizations of the Weierstrass and maximum theorems: A full characterization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-303.
- Guoqiang Tian, 2016.
"On the existence of price equilibrium in economies with excess demand functions,"
Economic Theory Bulletin,
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(1), pages 5-16, April.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2010. "On the Existence of Price Equilibrium in Economies with Excess Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 57930, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2014.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation in economies with non-convex production technologies unknown to the designer," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 526-545, May.
- Francesco Ciardiello, 2007. "Some Examples and Counterexamples about Continuity on Equilibrium Problems," Quaderni DSEMS 16-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:21:y:1992:i:4:p:379-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.