Global analysis and economics v : Pareto theory with constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1972. "Cooperative games in effectiveness form," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 88-101, August.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1975. "Values of Markets with a Continuum of Traders," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 611-646, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clark Robinson & Gerry Suchanek, 1985. "On the design of optimal mechanisms for the Arrow-Hahn-McKenzie economy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 313-335, January.
- Bernard Cornet & Philippe Bich, 2009.
"Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
200910, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Philippe Bich & Bernard Cornet, 2009. "Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00426399, HAL.
- Philippe Bich & Bernard Cornet, 2009. "Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09060, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- David Bowman, 1995. "Constrained suboptimality in economies with limited communication," International Finance Discussion Papers 497, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gaël Giraud, 2004. "The limit-price exchange process," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04118, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Yun, Kwan Koo, 2010. "Efficient, Pareto-improving processes," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 326-331, May.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00426399 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993. "Topoloy and economics: the contributions of S. Smale," MPRA Paper 8485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:1:y:1974:i:3:p:213-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .