Food security and the Coral Triangle Initiative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Fabinyi, 2018. "Food and water insecurity in specialised fishing communities: evidence from the Philippines," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(4), pages 243-253, November.
- Emily S Darling, 2014. "Assessing the Effect of Marine Reserves on Household Food Security in Kenyan Coral Reef Fishing Communities," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Heenan, Adel & Pomeroy, Robert & Bell, Johann & Munday, Philip L. & Cheung, William & Logan, Cheryl & Brainard, Russell & Yang Amri, Affendi & Aliño, Porfirio & Armada, Nygiel & David, Laura & Rivera-, 2015. "A climate-informed, ecosystem approach to fisheries management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 182-192.
- Minter, T. & Orirana, G. & Boso, D. & van der Ploeg, J., 2018. "From happy hour to hungry hour: Logging, fisheries and food security in Malaita, Solomon Islands," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 40781, March.
- Farmery, Anna K. & Kajlich, Lana & Voyer, Michelle & Bogard, Jessica R. & Duarte, Augustinha, 2020. "Integrating fisheries, food and nutrition – Insights from people and policies in Timor-Leste," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C).
- Butler, J.R.A. & Skewes, T. & Mitchell, D. & Pontio, M. & Hills, T., 2014. "Stakeholder perceptions of ecosystem service declines in Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea: Is human population a more critical driver than climate change?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Coral reef; Marine protected area; Fishery management; Economic development; Ecosystem approach to fisheries management;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:38:y:2013:i:c:p:174-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.