An improved methodology to measure flag performance for the shipping industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emre Akyuz & Hristos Karahalios & Metin Celik, 2015. "Assessment of the maritime labour convention compliance using balanced scorecard and analytic hierarchy process approach," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 145-162, February.
- Ji, X. & Brinkhuis, J. & Knapp, S., 2014. "A method to measure enforcement effort in shipping with incomplete information," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2014-12, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Cariou, Pierre & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2015. "Identifying substandard vessels through Port State Control inspections: A new methodology for Concentrated Inspection Campaigns," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 27-39.
- Knapp, S. & Heij, C., 2019. "Improved strategies for the maritime industry to target vessels for inspection and to select inspection priority areas," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2019-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ji, Xichen & Brinkhuis, Jan & Knapp, Sabine, 2015. "A method to measure enforcement effort in shipping with incomplete information," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 162-170.
- Heij, C. & Knapp, S., 2018. "Shipping Inspections, Detentions, and Accidents: An Empirical Analysis of Risk Dimensions," Econometric Institute Research Papers 2018-36, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFlag state performance Small sample sizes Performance measurement Inspections and casualties Approximating discrete binomial distribution Probability of detention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:34:y:2010:i:3:p:395-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.