Fuel use and greenhouse gas emission implications of fisheries management: the case of the new england atlantic herring fishery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuhito Watanabe & Kiyotaka Tahara, 2016. "Life Cycle Inventory Analysis for a Small-Scale Trawl Fishery in Sendai Bay, Japan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-15, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:399:d:68736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hua, Jian & Wu, Yihusan, 2011. "Implications of energy use for fishing fleet--Taiwan example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2656-2668, May.
- Staffan Waldo & Frank Jensen & Max Nielsen & Hans Ellefsen & Jónas Hallgrimsson & Cecilia Hammarlund & Øystein Hermansen & John Isaksen, 2016. "Regulating Multiple Externalities: The Case of Nordic Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 233-257.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0018-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ziegler, Friederike & Hornborg, Sara, 2014. "Stock size matters more than vessel size: The fuel efficiency of Swedish demersal trawl fisheries 2002–2010," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 72-81.
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries management Fuel Greenhouse gas Trawl Purse seine Herring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:34:y:2010:i:3:p:353-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .