Effect of regulator on the planning and operation of power systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudarsanam, Puliyur S, 1992. "Market and Industry Structure and Corporate Cost of Capital," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 189-199, June.
- Rothwell, Geoffrey S & Eastman, Kelly A, 1987. "A Note on Allowed and Realized Rates of Return of the U.S. Electric Utility Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 105-110, September.
- Stephen C. Peck, 1983. "Electric Utility Capacity Expansion: Its Implications for Customers and Stockholders," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Naill, Roger F. & Sharp, Barry J., 1991. "Risky business? The case for independents," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 54-63, April.
- Prager, Robin A, 1989. "The Effects of Regulatory Policies on the Cost of Debt for Electric Utilities: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(1), pages 33-53, January.
- Barrett, W Brian & Heuson, Andrea J & Kolb, Robert W, 1986. " The Effect of Three Mile Island on Utility Bond Risk Premia: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(1), pages 255-261, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:2:y:1992:i:4:p:279-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .