Andrew Court and the Invention of Hedonic Price Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Fotheringham & Ricardo Crespo & Jing Yao, 2015. "Exploring, modelling and predicting spatiotemporal variations in house prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 417-436, March.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001.
"Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Staff Paper Series 442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Stephen Malpezzi, "undated". "Hedonic Pricing Models: A Selective and Applied Review," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-05, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Joao LourenÃ§o Marques & Eduardo Castro & Arnab Bhattacharjee & Paulo Batista, 2012. "SPATIAL HETEROGENEITY ACROSS SUBMARKETS: Housing submarket in an urban area of Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1111, European Regional Science Association.
- Barrett A. Slade, 2000. "Office Rent Determinants during Market Decline and Recovery," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(3), pages 357-380.
- Herath, Shanaka & Maier, Gunther, 2010.
"The hedonic price method in real estate and housing market research. A review of the literature,"
588, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Shanaka Herath & Gunther Maier, 2010. "The Hedonic Price Method in Real Estate and Housing Market Research: A Review of the Literature," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pia Nilsson, 2011. "Cultural Landscape Characteristics and Heritage Values A Spatially Explicit Hedonic Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa10p397, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlberg, Jared G. & Froehlich, Eve J., 2011. "Effects of Elicitation Method on Willingness-to-Pay: Evidence from the Field," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 42(2), July.
- Wang, Qingbin & Silver, Brian, 2000. "Purchase Of Development Rights (Pdr) Programs: Have We Paid Too Much?," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21837, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fan, Terence Ping Ching & Lingblad, Mats, 2016. "Thinking through the meteoric rise of Middle-East carriers from Singapore Airlines' vantage point," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 111-122.
- repec:pab:rmcpee:v:24:y:2018:i:1:p:25-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Czembrowski, Piotr & Kronenberg, Jakub & Czepkiewicz, Michał, 2016. "Integrating non-monetary and monetary valuation methods – SoftGIS and hedonic pricing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 166-175.
- João Lourenço Marques & Eduardo Anselmo Castro & Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2012. "Methods and models of analysis in the urban housing market," Chapters,in: Networks, Space and Competitiveness, chapter 7, pages 149-180 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hourie, Eitan & Malul, Miki & Bar-El, Raphael, 2015. "The social value of municipal services," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 253-260.
- Paolo Buonanno & Daniel Montolio & Josep Raya-Vílchez, 2013. "Housing prices and crime perception," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 305-321, August.
- Coley, Madison C. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2006. "Valuing House and Landscape Attributes: Application of the Hedonic Pricing Technique," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35385, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:44:y:1998:i:2:p:291-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .