New Hedonic Estimates of Regional Constant Quality House Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou Heng-fu, 1994.
"Dynamic Effects of Federal Grants on Local Spending,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 98-115, July.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1995. "Dynamic Effects of Federal Grants on Local Spending," CEMA Working Papers 93, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Edward M. Gramlich & Harvy Galper, 1973. "State and Local Fiscal Behavior and Federal Grant Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(1), pages 15-66.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1969. "State and Local Governments and Their Budget Constraint," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(2), pages 163-182, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiel, Katherine A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008.
"Location, location, location: The 3L Approach to house price determination,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, June.
- Jeffrey Zabel & Katherine Kiel, 2004. "Location, Location, Location: The 3L Approach to House Price Determination," Working Papers 04-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nicodemo, Catia & Raya, Josep Maria, 2012.
"Change in the distribution of house prices across Spanish cities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 739-748.
- Nicodemo, Catia & Raya, Josep M., 2012. "Change in the Distribution of House Prices across Spanish Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 6503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paredes - Araya, Dusan, 2009. "A Methodology to Compute Regional Housing Index Price using Matching Estimator Methods," MPRA Paper 15016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- Magnus, Jan & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2010. "The price of Moscow apartments," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 89-105.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010.
"Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(2), pages 205-227, April.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2007. "Impact of Sports Arenas on Land Values: Evidence from Berlin," Working Papers 0703, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2010. "Impact of sports arenas on land values: evidence from Berlin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25512, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dusan Paredes, 2011. "A methodology to compute regional housing price index using matching estimator methods," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1), pages 139-157, February.
- David Duffy, 2001. "Does Controlling For Neighbourhood Quality Matter More For Different Types Of House," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1091001, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Castro & João Marques, 2012.
"Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 133-167, March.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & de Castro, Eduardo Anselmo & Marques, JoÃ£o LourenÃ§o, 2011. "Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Anselmo de Castro & João Lourenço Marques, 2011. "Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 253, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Ioannides, Yannis M. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008.
"Interactions, neighborhood selection and housing demand,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 229-252, January.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2002. "Interaction, Neighborhood Selection and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0208, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yannis M Ioannides & Jeffrey E Zabel, 2002. "Interactions, Neighborhood Selection, and Housing Demand," Working Papers 02-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt, 2007. "If Alonso Was Right: Accessibility as Determinant for Attractiveness of Urban Location," Working Papers 012, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Thunström, Linda, 2007.
"The Marginal Willingness-to-Pay for Health Related Food Characteristics,"
Umeå Economic Studies
724, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Marginal Willingness-to-Pay for Health Related Food Characteristics," HUI Working Papers 12, HUI Research.
- Bun Lee & Eui-Chul Chung & Yong Kim, 2004. "Dwelling Age, Redevelopment, and Housing Prices: The Case of Apartment Complexes in Seoul," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-80, October.
- Dasgupta, Basab & Lall, Somik V., 2006. "Assessing benefits of slum upgrading programs in second-best settings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3993, The World Bank.
- Tao Chen & John P. Harding, 2016.
"Changing Tastes: Estimating Changing Attribute Prices in Hedonic and Repeat Sales Models,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, pages 141-175.
- Tao Chen & John Harding, 2016. "Changing Tastes: Estimating Changing Attribute Prices in Hedonic and Repeat Sales Models," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 141-175, February.
- Abdul Munasib & Donald Haurin, 2007. "Time to First Homeownership:Racial Differences, and the Impact of 1986 Tax Reform Act," Economics Working Paper Series 0701, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised 2007.
- Dziauddin Mohd Faris & Ismail Kamarul & Othman Zainudin, 2015. "Analysing the local geography of the relationship between residential property prices and its determinants," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 28(28), pages 21-35, June.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2003.
"Neighbourhood effects and housing demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 563-584.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2000. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0012, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Mick Silver & Saeed Heravi, 2003. "The Measurement of Quality-Adjusted Price Changes," NBER Chapters,in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 277-316 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leech, D. & Campos, E., 2000. "Is Comprehensive Education Really Free? A Study of the Effects of Secondary School Admissions Policies on House Prices," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 581, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Buonanno & Daniel Montolio & Josep Raya-Vílchez, 2013. "Housing prices and crime perception," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 305-321, August.
- Charles C. Tu, 2005. "How Does a New Sports Stadium Affect Housing Values? The Case of FedEx Field," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(3).
- Marvin L. Wolverton & Jimmy Senteza, 2000. "Hedonic Estimates of Regional Constant Quality House Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 235-253.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:39:y:1996:i:2:p:209-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.