Insights on the Effect of Land Use Choice: The Perpetual Option on the Best of Two Underlying Assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Abdallah, Skander & Lasserre, Pierre, 2016.
"Asset retirement with infinitely repeated alternative replacements: Harvest age and species choice in forestry,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 144-164.
- Skander Ben Abdallah & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Asset Retirement with Infinitely Repeated Alternative Replacements: Harvest Age and Species Choice in Forestry," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-37, CIRANO.
- Li, Zhi-Chun & Guo, Qian-Wen & Lam, William H.K. & Wong, S.C., 2015. "Transit technology investment and selection under urban population volatility: A real option perspective," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 318-340.
- Andrianos Tsekrekos & George Kanoutos, 2013. "Real Options Premia Implied from Recent Transactions in the Greek Real Estate Market," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 152-168, July.
- Di Corato, Luca, 2012.
"Optimal conservation policy under imperfect intergenerational altruism,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 194-206.
- Luca Di Corato, 2011. "Optimal Conservation Policy Under Imperfect Intergenerational Altruism," Working Papers 2011.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Di Corato, Luca, 2011. "Optimal Conservation Policy under Imperfect Intergenerational Altruism," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114440, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Miriam Schoenbaum, 2002. "Environmental Contamination, Brownfields Policy, and Economic Redevelopment in an Industrial Area of Baltimore, Maryland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 60-71.
- S. Dyrting, 2004. "Pricing equity options everywhere," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 663-676.
- Riddiough, Timothy J., 1997. "The Economic Consequences of Regulatory Taking Risk on Land Value and Development Activity," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 56-77, January.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:33-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seung Dong You, 2014. "The Leveraged City," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1042-1066, December.
- Jason Winfree & Jill McCluskey & Ron Mittelhammer, 2006. "Buyer-Type Effects in Conservation and Preservation Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 167-179, September.
- Huimin Yao & Frederik Pretorius, 2014. "Demand Uncertainty, Development Timing and Leasehold Land Valuation: Empirical Testing of Real Options in Residential Real Estate Development," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 829-868, December.
- Robert Grovenstein & James Kau & Henry Munneke, 2011. "Development Value: A Real Options Approach Using Empirical Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 321-335, October.
- Yemshanov, Denys & McCarney, Geoffrey R. & Hauer, Grant & Luckert, M.K. (Marty) & Unterschultz, Jim & McKenney, Daniel W., 2015. "A real options-net present value approach to assessing land use change: A case study of afforestation in Canada," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 327-336.
- Carey Caginalp, 2018. "A Dynamical Systems Approach to Cryptocurrency Stability," Papers 1805.03143, arXiv.org.
- Nishihara, Michi, 2014. "Preemptive investment game with alternative projects," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 124-135.
- Shi, Song & Yang, Zan & Tripe, David & Zhang, Huan, 2015. "Uncertainty and new apartment price setting: A real options approach," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 35(PB), pages 574-591.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2010.
"Technology choice under several uncertainty sources,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 586-600, November.
- BOBTCHEFF Catherine & VILLENEUVE Stephane, 2006. "Irreversible Investment in Competitive Projects: A New Motive for Waiting to Invest," LERNA Working Papers 06.20.213, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Carl Chiarella & Jonathan Ziveyi, 2014. "Pricing American options written on two underlying assets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 409-426, March.
- Riddiough, Timothy J., 1997. "Debt and Development," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 313-338, November.
- Di Corato, Luca & Brady, Mark, 2016. "Passive farming and land development: a real option approach," Working Paper Series 2016:4, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Geoffrey Turnbull, 2005. "The Investment Incentive Effects of Land Use Regulations," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 357-395, December.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:11:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12076-018-0209-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeremy R. Groves & Eric Helland, 2002.
"Zoning and the Distribution of Location Rents: An Empirical Analysis of Harris County, Texas,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(1), pages 28-44.
- Jeremy Groves & Eric Helland, "undated". "Zoning and the Distribution of Locational Rents: An Empirical Analysis of Harris County Texas," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Towe, Charles A. & Nickerson, Cynthia J. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 2005. "An Empirical Examination of Real Options and the Timing of Land Conversions," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19125, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nishihara, Michi, 2012. "Real option valuation of abandoned farmland," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 188-192.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:39:y:1996:i:1:p:20-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.