A Model of Redlining
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Robert B. Avery & Patricia E. Beeson & Mark S. Sniderman, 1996. "Neighborhood information and home mortgage lending," Working Paper 9620, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Calem, Paul S. & Firestone, Simon & Wachter, Susan M., 2010. "Credit impairment and housing tenure status," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 219-232, September.
- Collins, William J. & Margo, Robert A., 2003.
"Race and the value of owner-occupied housing, 1940-1990,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 255-286, May.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2000. "Race and the Value of Owner-Occupied Housing, 1940-1990," Macroeconomics 0004057, EconWPA.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2000. "Race and the Value of Owner-Occupied Housing, 1940-1990," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0025, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Feb 2001.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2000. "Race and the Value of Owner-Occupied Housing, 1940-1990," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_310, Levy Economics Institute.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2000. "Race and the Value of Owner-Occupied Housing, 1940-1990," NBER Working Papers 7749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugh Morris, 2012. "Financial Exclusion and Australian Domestic General Insurance: The Impact of Financial Services Reforms," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 33, October.
- Robert B. Avery & Patricia E. Beeson & Mark S. Sniderman, 1993. "Accounting for racial differences in housing credit markets," Working Paper 9310, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Christopher Henderson, 2002. "Asymmetric Information in Community Banking and Its Relationship to Credit-Market Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 315-319, May.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1995. "Neighborhoods and banking," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 13-38.
- Ghent, Andra C. & Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Owyang, Michael T., 2014. "Differences in subprime loan pricing across races and neighborhoods," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 199-215.
- Ghent, Andra C. & Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Owyang, Michael T., 2011. "Differences in subprime loan pricing across races and neighborhoods," Working Papers 2011-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 05 Mar 2014.
- Angela Chang & Shubham Chaudhuri & Jith Jayaratne, 1997. "Rational herding and the spatial clustering of bank branches: an empirical analysis," Research Paper 9724, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Neil Bhutta, 2009. "Regression discontinuity estimates of the effects of the GSE act of 1992," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 01 Jan 2009.
- Moulton, Shawn, 2014. "Did affordable housing mandates cause the subprime mortgage crisis?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 21-38.
- Bostic, Raphael W. & Gabriel, Stuart A., 2006. "Do the GSEs matter to low-income housing markets? An assessment of the effects of the GSE loan purchase goals on California housing outcomes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 458-475, May.
- Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2006. "Small firm credit market discrimination, SBA-guaranteed lending, and local market economic performance," Working Paper 0613, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Neil Bhutta, 2011. "The Community Reinvestment Act and Mortgage Lending to Lower Income Borrowers and Neighborhoods," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 953-983.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2010. "How much is that home really worth? Appraisal bias and house-price uncertainty," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Q1, pages 11-22.
- Devin Bunten & Stephan Weiler & Eric Thompson & Sammy Zahran, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, Information, And Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 560-584, 09.
- Neil Bhutta, 2008. "Giving credit where credit is due? the Community Reinvestment Act and mortgage lending in lower-income neighborhoods," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:33:y:1993:i:2:p:223-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed