A Model of Redlining
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander N. Bogin & Jessica Shui, 2018. "Appraisal Accuracy, Automated Valuation Models, And Credit Modeling in Rural Areas," FHFA Staff Working Papers 18-03, Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- José Garcia Montalvo & Amedeo Piolatto & Josep M. Raya, 2019.
"Transaction-tax evasion in the housing market,"
Economics Working Papers
1645, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- José G. Montalvo & Amedeo Piolatto & Josep Raya, 2019. "Transaction-tax evasion in the housing market," Working Papers 2019/03, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- José García-Montalvo & Amedeo Piolatto & Josep M. Raya, 2019. "Transaction-tax Evasion in the Housing Market," Working Papers 1080, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Mark S. Sniderman & Patricia E. Beeson & Robert B. Avery, 1996. "Neighborhood information and home mortgage lending," Working Papers (Old Series) 9620, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 1996.
- Calem, Paul S. & Firestone, Simon & Wachter, Susan M., 2010. "Credit impairment and housing tenure status," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 219-232, September.
- Hugh Morris, 2012. "Financial Exclusion and Australian Domestic General Insurance: The Impact of Financial Services Reforms," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 33, July-Dece.
- David Nickerson & Robert Jones, 2017. "Collateral Risk and Demographic Discrimination in Mortgage Market Equilibria," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 9, pages 13-28, August.
- Christopher Henderson, 2002. "Asymmetric Information in Community Banking and Its Relationship to Credit-Market Discrimination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 315-319, May.
- Ghent, Andra C. & Hernández-Murillo, Rubén & Owyang, Michael T., 2014.
"Differences in subprime loan pricing across races and neighborhoods,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 199-215.
- Andra C. Ghent & Ruben Hernandez-Murillo & Michael T. Owyang, 2011. "Differences in subprime loan pricing across races and neighborhoods," Working Papers 2011-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 05 Mar 2014.
- Neil Bhutta, 2009. "Regression discontinuity estimates of the effects of the GSE act of 1992," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-03, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 01 Jan 2009.
- Moulton, Shawn, 2014. "Did affordable housing mandates cause the subprime mortgage crisis?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 21-38.
- Collins, William J. & Margo, Robert A., 2003.
"Race and the value of owner-occupied housing, 1940-1990,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 255-286, May.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2000. "Race and the Value of Owner-Occupied Housing, 1940-1990," Macroeconomics 0004057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2000. "Race and the Value of Owner-Occupied Housing, 1940-1990," NBER Working Papers 7749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2000. "Race and the Value of Owner-Occupied Housing, 1940-1990," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0025, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Feb 2001.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2000. "Race and the Value of Owner-Occupied Housing, 1940-1990," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_310, Levy Economics Institute.
- Neil Bhutta, 2011. "The Community Reinvestment Act and Mortgage Lending to Lower Income Borrowers and Neighborhoods," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 953-983.
- Devin Bunten & Stephan Weiler & Eric Thompson & Sammy Zahran, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, Information, And Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 560-584, September.
- Patricia E. Beeson & Robert B. Avery & Mark S. Sniderman, 1993. "Accounting for racial differences in housing credit markets," Working Papers (Old Series) 9310, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 1993.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1995. "Neighborhoods and banking," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue spr, pages 13-38.
- Shubham Chaudhuri & Jith Jayaratne & Angela E. Chang, 1997. "Rational herding and the spatial clustering of bank branches: an empirical analysis," Research Paper 9724, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hugh Morris, 2012. "Financial Exclusion and Australian Domestic General Insurance: The Impact of Financial Services Reforms," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 3-2012.
- Amanda Carmignani & Guido de Blasio & Cristina Demma & Alessio D'Ignazio, 2019. "Urban agglomerations and firm access to credit," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1222, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bostic, Raphael W. & Gabriel, Stuart A., 2006. "Do the GSEs matter to low-income housing markets? An assessment of the effects of the GSE loan purchase goals on California housing outcomes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 458-475, May.
- James B. Thomson & William E. Jackson & Ben R. Craig, 2006. "Small firm credit market discrimination, SBA-guaranteed lending, and local market economic performance," Working Papers (Old Series) 0613, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2006.
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2010. "How much is that home really worth? Appraisal bias and house-price uncertainty," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue q1, pages 11-22.
- Neil Bhutta, 2008. "Giving credit where credit is due? the Community Reinvestment Act and mortgage lending in lower-income neighborhoods," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:33:y:1993:i:2:p:223-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.