Sectoral growth patterns at the metropolitan level: An evaluation of economic development incentives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon, Curtis J., 2004. "Industrial reallocation across US cities, 1977-1997," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 119-143, July.
- Lee, Yoonsoo, 2008.
"Geographic redistribution of US manufacturing and the role of state development policy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 436-450, September.
- Yoonsoo Lee, 2004. "Geographic redistribution of U.S. manufacturing and the role of state development policy," Working Paper 0415, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Marouane ALAYA (GREThA-GRES) & Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA-GRES) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA-GRES), 2007.
"FDI Promotion policies and dynamic of growth in the South East Mediterranean countries (In French),"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2007-13, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Marouane ALAYA (GREThA) & Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA), 2007. "FDI Promotion policies and dynamic of growth in the South East Mediterranean countries (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- de Bartolome, Charles A. M. & Spiegel, Mark M., 1997.
"Does State Economic Development Spending Increase Manufacturing Employment?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 153-175, March.
- Charles A. M. de Bartolome & Mark M. Spiegel, 1995. "Does state economic development spending increase manufacturing employment?," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Patrick, Carlianne, 2016. "Jobless capital? The role of capital subsidies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 169-179.
- Dean M. Hanink, 2010. "Perspectives on Regional Change: A Review Essay on "Handbook of Regional Growth and Development Theories"," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 3-27.
- S. Deidda & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2002. "Spatial Externalities and Local Economic Growth," Working Paper CRENoS 200206, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Roberto BASILE & Cristiana DONATI & Rosanna PITTIGLIO, 2013.
"Industry Structure And Employment Growth: Evidence From Semiparametric Geoadditive Models,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 38, pages 121-160.
- Basile, Roberto & Donati, Cristiana & Pittiglio, Rosanna, 2013. "Industry structure and employment growth: evidence from semiparametric geoadditive models," MPRA Paper 47621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henderson, Jason R. & McNamara, Kevin T., 2000. "The Location Of Food Manufacturing Plant Investments In Corn Belt Counties," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(02), December.
- Roberto Basile & Cristiana Donati & Rosanna Pittiglio & Maria Savarese, 2015. "Dinamiche dell’occupazione e struttura produttiva locale in Italia," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 33-68.
- N. A. Phelps & R. J. Fallon & C. L. Williams, 2001. "Small Firms, Borrowed Size and the Urban-Rural Shift," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 613-624.
- Kandogan, Yener, 2012. "Regional foreign direct investment potential of the states within the US," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 306-322.
- de Bok, Michael & van Oort, Frank, 2011. "Agglomeration economies, accessibility, and the spatial choice behavior of relocating firms," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 4(1), pages 5-24.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe, 2000. "Economic Structure and Local Growth: France, 1984-1993," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 329-355, May.
- Cader, Hanas A. & Leatherman, John C., 2008. "Geography of Employment and Establishment Dynamics in Information Technology and E-Commerce Industries," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1).
- Mark Henry & Mark Drabenstott, 1996. "A new micro view of the U.S. rural economy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 53-70.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Morrison Paul, Catherine, 2008. "Agglomeration and Cost Economies for Washington State Hospital Services," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 553-564, November.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2005. "Beggar thy neighbor? the in-state vs. out-of-state impact of state R&D tax credits," Working Paper Series 2005-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2008.
"Τοπική Οικονομκή Ανάπτυξη, Ιδιαίτερα Χαρακτηριστικά Πόλεων, Πολιτικές Ανάπτυξης Και Ανταγωνιστικότητα Επιχειρήσεων
[Local economic development, cities' distinctive characteristics, development poli," MPRA Paper 41609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Maggioni & Mario Sorrentino & Mary Williams, 1999. "Mixed Consequences of Government Aid for New Venture Creation: Evidence from Italy," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 3(3), pages 287-305, September.
- Michael Wasylenko, 1997. "Taxation and economic development: the state of the economic literature," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 37-52.
- Henderson, Jason R. & McDaniel, Kendall, 2005. "Natural Amenities and Rural Employment Growth: A Sector Analysis," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 80-96.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:31:y:1992:i:1:p:25-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.