Urban agglomeration, capital augmenting technology, and labor market equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- BERTINELLI, Luisito, 2003. "Does urbanization always foster human capital accumulation ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2003040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Masayuki Morikawa, 2011.
"Economies of Density and Productivity in Service Industries: An Analysis of Personal Service Industries Based on Establishment-Level Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 179-192, February.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2008. "Economies of Density and Productivity in Service Industries: An Analysis of Personal-Service Industries Based on Establishment-Level Data," Discussion papers 08023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lall, Somik V. & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe, 2004. "Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 643-673, April.
- Lall, Somik & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe, 2001. "Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2663, The World Bank.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric, 2002. "Coagglomeration and growth," CORE Discussion Papers 2002053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bertinelli, Luisito & Barrios Cobos, Salvador & Strobl, Eric, 2003. "Coagglomeration and Growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-39, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric, 2003. "Coagglomeration and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 3969, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mano, Yukichi & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2000. "Agglomeration Economies and Geographical Concentration of Industries: A Case Study of Manufacturing Sectors in Postwar Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 189-203, September.
- Feldman, Maryann P. & Kogler, Dieter F., 2010. "Stylized Facts in the Geography of Innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Eric, Strobl & Antonio Carlos, Teixeira, 2003. "Agglomeration Economies and the Location of Industries: A comparison of Three small European Countries," MPRA Paper 5704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric & TEIXEIRA, Antonio Carlos, 2003. "Agglomeration economies and the location of industries: a comparison of three small European countries," CORE Discussion Papers 2003067, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gashawbeza Bekele & Randall Jackson, 2006. "Theoretical Perspectives on Industry Clusters," Working Papers Working Paper 2006-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Selting, Anne C. & Allanach, Christopher & Loveridge, Scott, 1994. "The Role Of Agglomeration Economies In Firm Location: A Review Of The Literature," Staff Papers 13321, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Elisabetta Pietrostefani, 2017. "The Economic Effects of Density: A Synthesis," SERC Discussion Papers 0210, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:20:y:1986:i:2:p:211-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed