Determinants of real estate values
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Nghiep Nguyen & Al Cripps, 2001. "Predicting Housing Value: A Comparison of Multiple Regression Analysis and Artificial Neural Networks," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 22(3), pages 313-336.
- K. Chau & S. Wong & C. Yiu, 2005. "Adjusting for Non-Linear Age Effects in the Repeat Sales Index," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 137-153, September.
- Steven Peterson & Albert B. Flanagan, 2009. "Neural Network Hedonic Pricing Models in Mass Real Estate Appraisal," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(2), pages 147-164.
- Bartke, Stephan, 2015. "The economic role of valuers in real property markets," UFZ Discussion Papers 13/2015, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 1998.
"The EC and real estate rents in Brussels,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 497-511, July.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & WAELBROECK, Patrick, "undated". "The EC and real estate rents in Brussels," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1321, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Patrick Waelbroeck, 1998. "The EC and real estate rents in Brussels," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1705, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2003. "New urbanism and housing values: a disaggregate assessment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 218-238, September.
- Bun Lee & Eui-Chul Chung & Yong Kim, 2004. "Dwelling Age, Redevelopment, and Housing Prices: The Case of Apartment Complexes in Seoul," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-80, October.
- Yadavalli, Anita P. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2013. "The Effect of School Quality on House Prices: A Meta-Regression Analysis," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151291, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yan, Sisi & Delmelle, Eric & Duncan, Michael, 2012. "The impact of a new light rail system on single-family property values in Charlotte, North Carolina," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(2), pages 60-67.
- Craig, Robert G. & Mapp, Harry P., Jr., 1976. "The Importance Of Locational Characteristics In Determining Rural Land Prices," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 5(2:), October.
- Stephen Nord, 1980. "On Reading Walras: Intra-metropolitan Income Inequality," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 6(3-4), pages 195-202, Aug-Oct.
- Fiorentina Angjellari-Dajci & Richard Cebula & Robert Boylan & C. Izard & George Gresham, 2015. "The Impact of Taxes and HOA Fees on Single-Family Home Prices," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(2), pages 201-211, May.
- David M. Brasington, 1999. "Which Measures of School Quality Does the Housing Market Value?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 395-414.
- Denis Conniffe & David Duffy, 1999. "Irish House Price Indices — Methodological Issues," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(4), pages 403-423.
- Denis Conniffe & David Duffy, 1999. "Irish House Price Indices — Methodological Issues," Papers WP110, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig & Felix Richter, 2013. "Do places of worship affect housing prices? Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 048, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2012. "The impact of rail access on condominium prices in Hamburg," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 997-1017, September.
- Stephenson, Kurt & Speir, Cameron & Shabman, Leonard A. & Bosch, Darrell J., 2001. "The Influence Of Residential Development Patterns On Local Government Costs And Revenues," Report Papers 14833, Virginia Tech, Rural Economic Analysis Program (REAP).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:2:p:201-211 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:1:y:1974:i:2:p:127-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed