Evaluating consumer amenities and interregional welfare differences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winters, John V., 2009. "Wages and prices: Are workers fully compensated for cost of living differences?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 632-643, September.
- Christopher Timmins, 1999. "Estimating the Amenity Costs of Global Warming in Brazil: Getting the Most from Available Data," Working Papers 809, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Clark, David E. & Herrin, William E. & Knapp, Thomas A. & White, Nancy E., 2006. "Incomplete Compensation and Migration Behavior: Has Anything Changed Between 1990 and 2000?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2).
- Shelby Gerking, 1998. "Spatial economic aspects of the environment and environmental policy: New directions for research," ERSA conference papers ersa98p384, European Regional Science Association.
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1999. "Location and the effect of demographic traits on earnings," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 445-461, July.
- Michael Greenstone & Enrico Moretti, 2003.
"Bidding for Industrial Plants: Does Winning a 'Million Dollar Plant' Increase Welfare?,"
NBER Working Papers
9844, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2004. "Bidding for Industrial Plants: Does Winning a 'Million Dollar Plant' Increase Welfare?," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5cz0h23t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Hoehn, John P. & Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C., 1986. "A Hedonic Model of Interregional Wages, Rents and Amenity Values," Staff Papers 200902, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Clark David E. & Nieves Leslie A., 1994. "An Interregional Hedonic Analysis of Noxious Facility Impacts on Local Wages and Property Values," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 235-253, November.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2014.
"Beaches, Sunshine, and Public Sector Pay: Theory and Evidence on Amenities and Rent Extraction by Government Workers,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 198-230, May.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2011. "Beaches, Sunshine, and Public-Sector Pay: Theory and Evidence on Amenities and Rent Extraction by Government Workers," NBER Working Papers 16797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2011. "Beaches, sunshine, and public-sector pay: theory and evidence on amenities and rent extraction by government workers," Working Papers 2011/42, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2008.
"Compensating differentials in emerging labor and housing markets: Estimates of quality of life in Russian cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 25-55, January.
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2003. "Compensating Differentials in Emerging Labor and Housing Markets: Estimates of Quality of Life in Russian Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Petitte, Ryan A. & Ross, Stephen L., 1999. "Commutes, Neighborhood Effects, and Compensating Differentials: Revisited," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-24, July.
- David E. Clark, 2004. "Amenity Valuation, Incomplete Compensation and Migration," Working Papers and Research 0402, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Hubert Jayet, 1996. "L'analyse économique des migrations, une synthèse critique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(2), pages 193-226.
- David E. Clark & Thomas A. Knapp, 1995. "The Hedonic Price Structure Of Faculty Compensation At U.S. Colleges And Universities," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 25(2), pages 117-141, Fall.
- Marcus Dittrich & Wolfgang Gerstenberger & Beate Henschel & Gunther Markwardt & Carsten Pohl & Heinz Schmalholz & Marcel Thum, 2004. "Demographische Entwicklung im Freistaat Sachsen : Analyse und Strategien zum Bevölkerungsrückgang auf dem Arbeitsmarkt ; Gutachten im Auftrag der Sächsischen Staatskanzlei," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 36, October.
- Volker Nitsch & Nicolai Wendland, 2013.
"The IOC's Midas Touch: Summer Olympics and City Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4378, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nitsch, Volker & Wendland, Nicolai, 2015. "The IOC s Midas Touch: Summer Olympics and City Growth," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112820, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- John Winters, 2013.
"Differences in quality of life estimates using rents and home values,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(2), pages 377-409, October.
- Winters, John V, 2010. "Differences in Quality of Life Estimates Using Rents and Home Values," MPRA Paper 22455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winters, John V., 2012. "Differences in Quality of Life Estimates Using Rents and Home Values," IZA Discussion Papers 6703, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu, 2013. "One or infinite optimal city sizes? In search of an equilibrium size for cities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(2), pages 309-341, October.
- Louis Kaplow, 1995. "Regional Cost-of-Living Adjustments in Tax-Transfer Schemes," NBER Working Papers 5008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Podgursky & Paul Swaim, 1987. "Labor Market Equilibrium and Sun-belt-Frostbelt Earnings Gaps," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 107-113, Apr-Jun.
- Cragg, Michael & Kahn, Matthew, 1997. "New Estimates of Climate Demand: Evidence from Location Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 261-284, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:11:y:1982:i:1:p:32-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.