Comment: Investor demand and spot commodity prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Gary A. & Roberts, Mark, 2003. "Urbanization and mining: a case study of Michigan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 49-60.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-200.
- Evans, Paul & Karras, Georgios, 1994. "Is government capital productive? Evidence from a panel of seven countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 271-279.
- Kessides, C., 1993. "The Contributions of Infrastructure to Economic Development, A review of Experience and Policy Implications," World Bank - Discussion Papers 213, World Bank.
- Willis, K. G. & Garrod, G. D., 1999. "Externalities from extraction of aggregates: Regulation by tax or land-use controls," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 77-86, June.
- Kenneth Button, 1998. "original: Infrastructure investment, endogenous growth and economic convergence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 145-162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilton, John E. & Humphreys, David & Radetzki, Marian, 2012. "Investor demand and spot commodity prices: Reply 2," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 403-404.
- Gulley, Andrew & Tilton, John E., 2014. "The relationship between spot and futures prices: An empirical analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 109-112.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:135-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tilton, John E. & Humphreys, David & Radetzki, Marian, 2012. "Investor demand and spot commodity prices: Reply," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 397-399.
More about this item
KeywordsCommodities; Speculation; Spot prices; Commodity stocks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:4:p:372-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.