Minerals policy in Europe: Some recent developments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glöser, Simon & Tercero Espinoza, Luis & Gandenberger, Carsten & Faulstich, Martin, 2015. "Raw material criticality in the context of classical risk assessment," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 35-46.
- Nieć, Marek & Galos, Krzysztof & Szamałek, Krzysztof, 2014. "Main challenges of mineral resources policy of Poland," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 93-103.
- Radwanek-Bąk, Barbara & Nieć, Marek, 2015. "Valorization of undeveloped industrial rock deposits in Poland," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 290-298.
- Nathalie Sick & Matthias Blug & Jens Leker, 2014. "The Influence of Raw Material Prices on the Development of Hydrogen Storage Materials: The Case of Metal Hydrides," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(4), pages 735-760, December.
- Wrighton, C.E. & Bee, E.J. & Mankelow, J.M., 2014. "The development and implementation of mineral safeguarding policies at national and local levels in the United Kingdom," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 160-170.
- Massari, Stefania & Ruberti, Marcello, 2013. "Rare earth elements as critical raw materials: Focus on international markets and future strategies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 36-43.
- Bartekova, Eva & Kemp, Rene, 2016. "Critical raw material strategies in different world regions," MERIT Working Papers 005, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Han, Aiping & Ge, Jianping & Lei, Yalin, 2015. "An adjustment in regulation policies and its effects on market supply: Game analysis for China’s rare earths," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 30-42.
- Barteková, Eva & Kemp, René, 2016. "National strategies for securing a stable supply of rare earths in different world regions," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 153-164.
More about this item
KeywordsRaw materials Mineral supply Mineral policy European minerals policy Access to minerals Trade policy Development policy European Commission European Union (EU) EU Raw Materials Initiative EU raw materials industry Resource efficiency.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:35:y:2010:i:3:p:190-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.