Option valuation of real assets : Application to a copper mine with operating flexibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azimi, Yousuf & Osanloo, Morteza & Esfahanipour, Akbar, 2013. "An uncertainty based multi-criteria ranking system for open pit mining cut-off grade strategy selection," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 212-223.
- Asad, Mohammad Waqar Ali & Qureshi, Muhammad Asim & Jang, Hyongdoo, 2016. "A review of cut-off grade policy models for open pit mining operations," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 142-152.
- Inthavongsa, Inthanongsone & Drebenstedt, Carsten & Bongaerts, Jan & Sontamino, Phongpat, 2016. "Real options decision framework: Strategic operating policies for open pit mine planning," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 142-153.
- Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos G. & Abdel Sabour, Sabry A., 2007. "Evaluating mine plans under uncertainty: Can the real options make a difference?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 116-125, September.
- Samis, Michael & Davis, Graham A. & Laughton, David & Poulin, Richard, 2005. "Valuing uncertain asset cash flows when there are no options: A real options approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 285-298, December.
- Thompson, Matt & Barr, Drew, 2014. "Cut-off grade: A real options analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 83-92.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:2:p:511-531 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:19:y:1993:i:1:p:51-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.