Macro models for developing countries : Lance Taylor. New York: McGraw-Hill, economics handbook series, 1979, xiv + 271 pp
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1978. "Interactive multiple goal programming," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- P Nijkamp & J Spronk, 1983.
"Integrated Policy Analysis by Means of Interactive Learning Models,"
Environment and Planning A,
, pages 1195-1204.
- P Nijkamp & J Spronk, 1983. "Integrated policy analysis by means of interactive learning models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(9), pages 1195-1204, September.
- Nijkamp, P. & Spronk, J., 1982. "Integrated policy analysis by means of interactive learning models," Serie Research Memoranda 0005, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- John C. Henderson & Paul C. Nutt, 1980. "The Influence of Decision Style on Decision Making Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(4), pages 371-386, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:2:y:1980:i:2:p:306-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .