Living with global imbalances: A contrarian view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2009. "The evolution of the Sino-American Co-dependency: modelling a regime switch in a growth setting," Department of Economics Working Papers 0905, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Dumrongrittikul, Taya & Anderson, Heather M., 2016.
"How do shocks to domestic factors affect real exchange rates of Asian developing countries?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 67-85.
- Taya Dumrongrittikul & Heather M. Anderson, 2015. "How do Shocks to Domestic Factors Affect Real Exchange Rates of Asian Developing Countries," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Marie-Louise DJIGBENOU-KRE & Hail Park, 2015. "The Effects of Global Liquidity on Global Imbalances," Working Papers 2015-23, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Kim, Bong-Han & Min, Hong-Ghi & Hwang, Young-Soon & McDonald, Judith A., 2009. "Are Asian countries' current accounts sustainable? Deficits, even when associated with high investment, are not costless," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 163-179.
- Tianding ZHANG, 2007. "Endogenous Discounting, Precautionary Savings and the Current Account: the Case of China," Working Papers 200731, CERDI.
- Karunaratne, Neil Dias, 2010. "The sustainability of Australia's current account deficits--A reappraisal after the global financial crisis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Rodríguez Bolívar, Manuel Pedro & Navarro Galera, Andrés & Alcaide Muñoz, Laura, 2015. "Governance, transparency and accountability: An international comparison," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 136-174.
- Bagnai, Alberto, 2009. "The role of China in global external imbalances: Some further evidence," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 508-526, September.
- DJIGBENOU-KRE, Marie-Louise & Park, Hail, 2016. "The effects of global liquidity on global imbalances," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-12.
- Fracasso, Andrea & Schiavo, Stefano, 2009. "Global imbalances, exchange rates adjustment and the crisis: Implications from network analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 601-619, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:28:y:2006:i:6:p:615-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .