Agricultural policies and international resource allocation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-136, March.
- Bullard, Clark W, III & Sebald, Anthony V, 1977. "Effects of Parametric Uncertainty and Technological Change on Input-Output Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 75-81, February.
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- Baer, Werner & Fonseca, Manuel A. R. da & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 1986. "Structural changes in Brazil's industrial economy, 1960-80," MPRA Paper 54823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 1986. "A model for economic planning and analysis for the brazilian economy," MPRA Paper 53944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Round, Jeffrey I, 1985. "Decomposing Multipliers for Economic Systems Involving Regional and World Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(378), pages 383-399, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prem S. Bindraban & Rudy Rabbinge, 2011. "European food and agricultural strategy for 21st century," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1/2), pages 80-101.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:10:y:1988:i:2:p:249-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.