Population growth and economic development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boikos, Spyridon & Bucci, Alberto & Stengos, Thanasis, 2013.
"Non-monotonicity of fertility in human capital accumulation and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 44-59.
- Spyridon Boikos & Alberto Bucci & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "Non-Monotonicity of Fertility in Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1213, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2014. "Growth Theories," Working Papers 02-14, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Robinson, James A. & Srinivasan, T.N., 1993.
"Long-term consequences of population growth: Technological change, natural resources, and the environment,"
Handbook of Population and Family Economics,in: M. R. Rosenzweig & Stark, O. (ed.), Handbook of Population and Family Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 21, pages 1175-1298
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Robinson, J.A., 1995. "Long-Term Consequences of Population Growth: Technological Change, Natural Resources, and the Environment," Papers 748, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Pommeret, Aude & Smith, William T., 2005.
"Fertility, volatility, and growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 347-353, June.
- Aude POMMERET & William T. SMITH, 2004. "Fertility, Volatility, and Growth," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Cabus, Sofie J. & De Witte, Kristof, 2012. "Naming and shaming in a ‘fair’ way. On disentangling the influence of policy in observed outcomes," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 767-787.
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2013.
"From Stagnation to Sustained Growth: The Role of Female Empowerment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(3), pages 545-549, May.
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2013. "From Stagnation to Sustained Growth: The Role of Female Empowerment," Working Papers 04-13, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2017.
"A Cliometric Model of Unified Growth. Family Organization and Economic Growth in the Long Run of History,"
Working Papers of BETA
2017-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2017. "A Cliometric Model of Unified Growth. Family Organization and Economic Growth in the Long Run of History," Working Papers 03-17, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Daniels, Peter L., 1996. "Technology investment and growth in economic welfare," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1243-1266, July.
- Gholipour, Hassan F. & Farzanegan, Mohammad Reza, 2015.
"Marriage crisis and housing costs: Empirical evidence from provinces of Iran,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 107-123.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Hassan Gholipour Fereidouni, 2014. "Marriage Crisis and Housing Costs: Empirical Evidence from Provinces of Iran," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201401, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Glazyrina, Anna, 2015. "The impact of socio-economic policy on total fertility rate in Russia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 961-973.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2008.
"Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan?,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:10, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Nayab, Durr-e-, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 2227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Durr-e-Nayab, 2006. "Demographic Dividend or Demographic Threat in Pakistan," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22215, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yip, Chong K. & Zhang, Junxi, 1996.
"Population growth and economic growth: A reconsideration,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 319-324, September.
- Chong K. Yip & Junxi, Zhang, 1996. "Population Growth and Economic Growth: A Reconsideration," Departmental Working Papers _074, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Kopp, Andreas, 1994. "Determinanten des Bevölkerungswachstums in Entwicklungsländern," Kiel Working Papers 663, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:10:y:1988:i:1:p:7-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.