Social policy options and fuel poverty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judit Mendoza Aguilar & Francisco J. Ramos-Real & Alfredo J. Ramírez-Díaz, 2019. "Improving Indicators for Comparing Energy Poverty in the Canary Islands and Spain," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-15, June.
- Rodriguez-Alvarez, Ana & Orea, Luis & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2019.
"Fuel poverty and Well-Being:A consumer theory and stochastic frontier approach,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 22-32.
- Ana Rodríguez-Álvarez & Luis Orea & Tooraj Jamasb, 2016. "Fuel Poverty and Well-Being: A Consumer Theory and Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers EPRG 1628, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Uche-Soria, Manuel & Rodríguez-Monroy, Carlos, 2020. "Energy planning and its relationship to energy poverty in decision making. A first approach for the Canary Islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Qurat-ul-Ann, Abre-Rehmat & Mirza, Faisal Mehmood, 2020. "Meta-analysis of empirical evidence on energy poverty: The case of developing economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C).
- Rafal Nagaj & Jaroslaw Korpysa, 2020. "Impact of COVID-19 on the Level of Energy Poverty in Poland," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Romero, José Carlos & Linares, Pedro & López, Xiral, 2018. "The policy implications of energy poverty indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 98-108.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grösche, Peter, 2010.
"Housing, energy cost, and the poor: Counteracting effects in Germany's housing allowance program,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 93-98, January.
- Peter Grösche, 2009. "Housing, Energy Cost, and the Poor: Counteracting Effects in Germany's Housing Allowance Program," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 202, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Grösche, Peter, 2009. "Housing, Energy Cost, and the Poor – Counteracting Effects in Germany's Housing Allowance Program," Ruhr Economic Papers 110, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2015. "Fuel poverty, affordability, and energy justice in England: Policy insights from the Warm Front Program," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P1), pages 361-371.
- Peter Grösche, 2009. "Housing, Energy Cost, and the Poor – Counteracting Effects in Germany’s Housing Allowance Program," Ruhr Economic Papers 0110, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Marchand, Robert & Genovese, Andrea & Koh, S.C. Lenny & Brennan, Alan, 2019. "Examining the relationship between energy poverty and measures of deprivation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 206-217.
- Liddell, Christine & Morris, Chris & McKenzie, S.J.P. & Rae, Gordon, 2012. "Measuring and monitoring fuel poverty in the UK: National and regional perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 27-32.
- Oscar S. Santillán & Karla G. Cedano & Manuel Martínez, 2020. "Analysis of Energy Poverty in 7 Latin American Countries Using Multidimensional Energy Poverty Index," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-19, April.
- Belaïd, Fateh, 2018. "Exposure and risk to fuel poverty in France: Examining the extent of the fuel precariousness and its salient determinants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 189-200.
- Tovar, Miguel A., 2012. "The structure of energy efficiency investment in the UK households and its average monetary and environmental savings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 723-735.
- Pride, Dominique & Little, Joseph & Mueller-Stoffels, Marc, 2018. "The value of residential energy efficiency in interior Alaska: A hedonic pricing analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 450-460.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Yao, 2020. "Does energy poverty really exist in China? From the perspective of residential electricity consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:3:y:1983:i:3-4:p:249-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.