Team-member exchange quality: A new construct for role-making research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franz Kellermanns & Kimberly Eddleston & Ravi Sarathy & Fran Murphy, 2012. "Innovativeness in family firms: a family influence perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 85-101, January.
- Kellermanns, Franz W. & Eddleston, Kimberly A., 2007. "A family perspective on when conflict benefits family firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 1048-1057, October.
- Hoegl, Martin & Gibbert, Michael & Mazursky, David, 2008. "Financial constraints in innovation projects: When is less more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1382-1391, September.
- Alge, Bradley J. & Wiethoff, Carolyn & Klein, Howard J., 2003. "When does the medium matter? Knowledge-building experiences and opportunities in decision-making teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 26-37, May.
- Hoegl, Martin & Proserpio, Luigi, 2004. "Team member proximity and teamwork in innovative projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1153-1165, October.
- Kim, You-Jin & Van Dyne, Linn & Kamdar, Dishan & Johnson, Russell E., 2013. "Why and when do motives matter? An integrative model of motives, role cognitions, and social support as predictors of OCB," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 231-245.
- Lee, Younghan & Kim, Milyang & Koo, Jakeun, 2016. "The impact of social interaction and team member exchange on sport event volunteer management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 550-562.
- Commeiras, Nathalie & Loubes, Anne & Bories-Azeau, Isabelle, 2013. "Identification of organizational socialization tactics: The case of sales and marketing trainees in higher education," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 164-178.
- Muethel, Miriam & Hoegl, Martin, 2013. "Shared leadership effectiveness in independent professional teams," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 423-432.
- Emilie Bargues & Serge Perrot, 2015. "Intégrer les nouveaux embauchés en PME : une étude contextualiste de la socialisation organisationnelle," Post-Print hal-01631113, HAL.
- Sy, Thomas & Choi, Jin Nam, 2013. "Contagious leaders and followers: Exploring multi-stage mood contagion in a leader activation and member propagation (LAMP) model," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 127-140.
- Lord, Robert G. & Gatti, Paola & Chui, Susanna L.M., 2016. "Social-cognitive, relational, and identity-based approaches to leadership," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 119-134.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15199 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:43:y:1989:i:1:p:118-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .