The role of potential loss in the influence of affect on risk-taking behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp|
- Lepori, Gabriele M., 2015. "Positive mood and investment decisions: Evidence from comedy movie attendance in the U.S," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-163.
- Fessler, Daniel M.T. & Pillsworth, Elizabeth G. & Flamson, Thomas J., 2004. "Angry men and disgusted women: An evolutionary approach to the influence of emotions on risk taking," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 107-123, September.
- Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chou, Robin K. & Lin, Yueh-Hsiang, 2008. "Weather and intraday patterns in stock returns and trading activity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1754-1766, September.
- Falato, Antonio, 2009.
"Happiness maintenance and asset prices,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1247-1262, June.
- Antonio Falato, 2003. "Happiness Maintenance and Asset Prices," Finance 0310003, EconWPA.
- Antonio Falato, 2008. "Happiness maintenance and asset prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frühwirth, Manfred & Sögner, Leopold, 2015. "Weather and SAD related mood effects on the financial market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 11-31.
- Xie, Jun & Yang, Chunpeng, 2013. "Shouldn't all eggs be putted in one basket? A portfolio model based on investor sentiment and inertial thinking," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 682-688.
- Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell, 2010. "An examination of the impact of India's performance in one-day cricket internationals on the Indian stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 319-334, June.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2008. "An Examination Of The Impact Of India'S Performance In One-Day Cricket Internationals On The Indian Stock Market," Monash Economics Working Papers 09/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent & Olivier l’Haridon, 2011. "Monetary incentives in the loss domain and behavior toward risk: An experimental comparison of three reward schemes including real losses," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 61-83, February.
- Nathalie Etchart-Vincent & Olivier L'Haridon, 2011. "Monetary incentives in the loss domain and behavior toward risk: An experimental comparison of three reward schemes including real losses," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00742027, HAL.
- Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori, 2009. "Theories of choice under risk: Insights from financial markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 330-346, August.
- Park, Beum-Jo, 2014. "Time-varying, heterogeneous risk aversion and dynamics of asset prices among boundedly rational agents," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 150-159.
- Guven, Cahit & Hoxha, Indrit, 2015. "Rain or shine: Happiness and risk-taking," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-10.
- Silvio Aldrovandi & Petko Kusev & Tetiana Hill & Ivo Vlaev, 2017. "Context Moderates Priming Effects on Financial Risk Taking," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Shiv, Baba & Fedorikhin, Alexander, 2002. "Spontaneous versus Controlled Influences of Stimulus-Based Affect on Choice Behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 342-370, March.
- Hung, Pi-Hsia, 2016. "Investor sentiment, order submission, and investment performance on the Taiwan Stock Exchange," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 124-140.
- Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori, 2003. "Mood-induced variation in risk preferences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 573-584, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:42:y:1988:i:2:p:181-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed