Group processes in computer-mediated communication
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swaab, Roderick I. & Phillips, Katherine W. & Schaerer, Michael, 2016. "Secret conversation opportunities facilitate minority influence in virtual groups: The influence on majority power, information processing, and decision quality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 17-32.
- Kurtzberg, Terri R. & Naquin, Charles E. & Belkin, Liuba Y., 2005. "Electronic performance appraisals: The effects of e-mail communication on peer ratings in actual and simulated environments," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 216-226, November.
- Ayoko, Oluremi B. & Konrad, Alison M. & Boyle, Maree V., 2012. "Online work: Managing conflict and emotions for performance in virtual teams," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 156-174.
- Orlikowski, Wanda J. (Wanda Janina). & Robey, Daniel., 2003. "Information technology and the structuring of organizations," Working papers no. 220, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Burton, F. Greg & Coller, Maribeth & Tuttle, Brad, 2006. "Market responses to qualitative information from a group polarization perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 107-127, February.
- Wilson, Jeanne M. & Straus, Susan G. & McEvily, Bill, 2006. "All in due time: The development of trust in computer-mediated and face-to-face teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 16-33, January.
- Mesmer-Magnus, Jessica R. & DeChurch, Leslie A. & Jimenez-Rodriguez, Miliani & Wildman, Jessica & Shuffler, Marissa, 2011. "A meta-analytic investigation of virtuality and information sharing in teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 214-225, July.
- Chmiel, Anna & Sobkowicz, Pawel & Sienkiewicz, Julian & Paltoglou, Georgios & Buckley, Kevan & Thelwall, Mike & Hołyst, Janusz A., 2011. "Negative emotions boost user activity at BBC forum," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(16), pages 2936-2944.
- Hedlund, Jennifer & Ilgen, Daniel R. & Hollenbeck, John R., 1998. "Decision Accuracy in Computer-Mediated versus Face-to-Face Decision-Making Teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 30-47, October.
- Sutton, Robert I. & Neale, Margaret A. & Owens, David, 2000. "Technologies of Status Negotiation: Status Dynamics in Email Discussion Groups," Research Papers 1612, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-009-9155-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9297-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baltes, Boris B. & Dickson, Marcus W. & Sherman, Michael P. & Bauer, Cara C. & LaGanke, Jacqueline S., 2002. "Computer-Mediated Communication and Group Decision Making: A Meta-Analysis," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 156-179, January.
- Bhappu, Anita D. & Griffith, Terri L. & Northcraft, Gregory B., 1997. "Media Effects and Communication Bias in Diverse Groups," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 199-205, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:37:y:1986:i:2:p:157-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.