Statistical inference of partially linear regression models with heteroscedastic errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, Wolfgang & LIang, Hua & Gao, Jiti, 2000. "Partially linear models," MPRA Paper 39562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2000.
- Shi, Jian & Lau, Tai-Shing, 2000. "Empirical Likelihood for Partially Linear Models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 132-148, January.
- Jianqing Fan & Runze Li, 2004. "New Estimation and Model Selection Procedures for Semiparametric Modeling in Longitudinal Data Analysis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 710-723, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shen, Si-Lian & Cui, Jian-Ling & Mei, Chang-Lin & Wang, Chun-Wei, 2014. "Estimation and inference of semi-varying coefficient models with heteroscedastic errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 70-93.
- Guo-Liang Fan & Han-Ying Liang & Jiang-Feng Wang, 2013. "Empirical likelihood for heteroscedastic partially linear errors-in-variables model with α-mixing errors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 85-112, February.
- Akdeniz Duran, Esra & Härdle, Wolfgang Karl & Osipenko, Maria, 2012.
"Difference based ridge and Liu type estimators in semiparametric regression models,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 164-175.
- Esra Akdeniz Duran & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Maria Osipenko, 2011. "Difference based Ridge and Liu type Estimators in Semiparametric Regression Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-014, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:45-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roozbeh, Mahdi, 2016. "Robust ridge estimator in restricted semiparametric regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 127-144.
- Jing-Jing Zhang & Han-Ying Liang & Amei Amei, 2014. "Asymptotic normality of estimators in heteroscedastic errors-in-variables model," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 98(2), pages 165-195, April.
- Zhao, Yan-Yong & Lin, Jin-Guan & Xu, Pei-Rong & Ye, Xu-Guo, 2015. "Orthogonality-projection-based estimation for semi-varying coefficient models with heteroscedastic errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 204-221.
- Lai, Peng & Li, Gaorong & Lian, Heng, 2013. "Quadratic inference functions for partially linear single-index models with longitudinal data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 115-127.
- Amini, Morteza & Roozbeh, Mahdi, 2015. "Optimal partial ridge estimation in restricted semiparametric regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 26-40.
More about this item
KeywordsSemiparametric regression model Heteroscedasticity Local polynomial Asymptotic normality Model selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:8:p:1539-1557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .