Model checking for additive hazards model with multivariate survival data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu Shen & S. C. Cheng, 1999. "Confidence Bands for Cumulative Incidence Curves Under the Additive Risk Model," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 1093-1100, December.
- Paul S. F. Yip & Yong Zhou & D. Y. Lin & Xiang-Zhong Fang, 1999. "Estimation of Population Size Based on Additive Hazards Models for Continuous-Time Recapture Experiments," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 904-908, September.
- Guosheng Yin & Jianwen Cai, 2004. "Additive hazards model with multivariate failure time data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(4), pages 801-818, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jieli Ding & Liuquan Sun, 2017. "Additive mixed effect model for recurrent gap time data," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 223-253, April.
- Jianwen Cai & Donglin Zeng, 2011. "Additive Mixed Effect Model for Clustered Failure Time Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 1340-1351, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCumulative sum Marginal model Martingale residual Multivariate failure time data Parallel hazards Score process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:5:p:1018-1032. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.