Another Look at Principal Curves and Surfaces
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jamshid Etezadi-Amoli & Roderick McDonald, 1983. "A second generation nonlinear factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 315-342, September.
- Victor Yohai & Werner Ackermann & Cristina Haigh, 1985. "Nonlinear principal components," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 53-69, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serge Iovleff, 2015. "Probabilistic auto-associative models and semi-linear PCA," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer;German Classification Society - Gesellschaft für Klassifikation (GfKl);Japanese Classification Society (JCS);Classification and Data Analysis Group of the Italian Statistical Society (CLADAG);International Federation of Classification Societies (IFCS), vol. 9(3), pages 267-286, September.
- Salinelli, Ernesto, 2009. "Nonlinear principal components, II: Characterization of normal distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 652-660, April.
- Pulkkinen, Seppo, 2015. "Ridge-based method for finding curvilinear structures from noisy data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 89-109.
- Berrendero, J.R. & Justel, A. & Svarc, M., 2011. "Principal components for multivariate functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2619-2634, September.
- Pedro Delicado, 1998. "Statistics in archaeology: New directions," Economics Working Papers 310, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Girard, Stéphane & Iovleff, Serge, 2005. "Auto-associative models and generalized principal component analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 21-39, March.
More about this item
Keywordsfixed points; generalized total variance; nonlinear multivariate analysis; principal components; smoothing techniques;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:77:y:2001:i:1:p:84-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .