Exponential inequalities for sums of random vectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, P M, 1987. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation in the Presence of Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 875-891, July.
- Pollard, David, 1985. "New Ways to Prove Central Limit Theorems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 295-313, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1988. "Chi-square diagnostic tests for econometric models : Introduction and applications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 135-156, January.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1988. "Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1419-1453, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Xia, 1997. "Moderate deviations for m-dependent random variables with Banach space values," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 123-134, September.
- Otsu, Taisuke, 2011.
"Moderate deviations of generalized method of moments and empirical likelihood estimators,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 102(8), pages 1203-1216, September.
- Taisuke Otsu, 2011. "Moderate Deviations of Generalized Method of Moments and Empirical Likelihood Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1785, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cardot, Hervé & Sarda, Pacal, 2005. "Estimation in generalized linear models for functional data via penalized likelihood," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 24-41, January.
- Boente, Graciela & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2000. "Kernel-based functional principal components," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-345, July.
- Ahmedou, Aziza & Marion, Jean-Marie & Pumo, Besnik, 2016. "Generalized linear model with functional predictors and their derivatives," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 313-324.
- Inglot, Tadeusz, 2000. "On large deviation theorem for data-driven Neyman's statistic," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 411-419, May.
- Cardot, Hervé & Ferraty, Frédéric & Sarda, Pascal, 1999. "Functional linear model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 11-22, October.
- Cuevas, Antonio & Febrero, Manuel & Fraiman, Ricardo, 2006. "On the use of the bootstrap for estimating functions with functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1063-1074, November.
- Cattiaux, Patrick & Gozlan, Nathael, 2007. "Deviations bounds and conditional principles for thin sets," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 221-250, February.
- Jan Mielniczuk & Małgorzata Wojtyś, 2010. "Estimation of Fisher information using model selection," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 163-187, September.
- Mason David M. & Eubank Randy, 2012. "Moderate deviations and intermediate efficiency for lack-of-fit tests," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 29(2), pages 175-187, June.
- Ferraty, F. & Van Keilegom, I. & Vieu, P., 2012. "Regression when both response and predictor are functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 10-28.
- Dahmani, Abdelnasser & Ait Saidi, Ahmed & Bouhmila, Fatah & Aissani, Mouloud, 2009. "Consistency of the Tikhonov's regularization in an ill-posed problem with random data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(6), pages 722-727, March.
- Menneteau, Ludovic, 2005. "Some laws of the iterated logarithm in Hilbertian autoregressive models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 405-425, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSums of independent random vectors large deviations exponential bounds S. N. Bernstein's inequality Hilbert space Banach space;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:6:y:1976:i:4:p:473-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.