Limit distributions for measures of multivariate skewness and kurtosis based on projections
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ebner, Bruno, 2012. "Asymptotic theory for the test for multivariate normality by Cox and Small," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 368-379.
- Zhao, Yi & Konishi, Sadanori, 1997. "Limit distributions of multivariate kurtosis and moments under Watson rotational symmetric distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 291-299, March.
- Naito, Kanta, 1998. "Approximation of the Power of Kurtosis Test for Multinormality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 166-180, May.
- Norbert Henze, 2002. "Invariant tests for multivariate normality: a critical review," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 467-506, October.
- Neuhaus, Georg & Zhu, Li-Xing, 1998. "Permutation Tests for Reflected Symmetry," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 129-153, November.
- Zhu, Li-Xing & Neuhaus, Georg, 2003. "Conditional tests for elliptical symmetry," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 284-298, February.
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate skewness multivariate kurtosis test for multivariate normality elliptically symmetric distributions univariate projections;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:38:y:1991:i:1:p:51-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.