Dual divergence estimators and tests: Robustness results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Broniatowski, Michel & Keziou, Amor, 2009. "Parametric estimation and tests through divergences and the duality technique," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 16-36, January.
- Rosario Dell'Aquila & Elvezio Ronchetti, 2004. "Robust tests of predictive accuracy," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 161-184.
- Ayanendranath Basu & Bruce Lindsay, 1994. "Minimum disparity estimation for continuous models: Efficiency, distributions and robustness," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 46(4), pages 683-705, December.
- Toma, Aida & Leoni-Aubin, Samuela, 2010. "Robust tests based on dual divergence estimators and saddlepoint approximations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(5), pages 1143-1155, May.
- Toma, Aida, 2009. "Optimal robust M-estimators using divergences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Raúl Jiménz & Yongzhao Shao, 2001. "On robustness and efficiency of minimum divergence estimators," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 10(2), pages 241-248, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Avijit Maji & Abhik Ghosh & Ayanendranath Basu, 2016. "The logarithmic super divergence and asymptotic inference properties," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 100(1), pages 99-131, January.
- Ghosh, Abhik & Basu, Ayanendranath, 2016. "Testing composite null hypotheses based on S-divergences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 38-47.
- Broniatowski, Michel, 2014. "Minimum divergence estimators, maximum likelihood and exponential families," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 27-33.
- Toma, Aida & Leoni-Aubin, Samuela, 2013. "Optimal robust M-estimators using Rényi pseudodistances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 359-373.
- Kang, Jiwon & Lee, Sangyeol, 2014. "Minimum density power divergence estimator for Poisson autoregressive models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 44-56.
- Chalabi, Yohan & Wuertz, Diethelm, 2012. "Portfolio optimization based on divergence measures," MPRA Paper 43332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh, Abhik & Mandal, Abhijit & Martín, Nirian & Pardo, Leandro, 2016. "Influence analysis of robust Wald-type tests," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 102-126.
More about this item
KeywordsLocation model Minimum divergence estimators Robust estimation Robust test Scale model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:102:y:2011:i:1:p:20-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.