Quadratic prediction and quadratic sufficiency in finite populations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drygas, Hilmar, 1985. "Linear sufficiency and some applications in multilinear estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 71-84, February.
- Liu, Xu-Qing & Rong, Jian-Ying & Liu, Xiu-Ying, 2008. "Best linear unbiased prediction for linear combinations in general mixed linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1503-1517, September.
- Mueller, Jochen, 1987. "Sufficiency and completeness in the linear model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 312-323, April.
- Markiewicz, Augustyn, 1998. "Comparison of linear restricted models with respect to the validity of admissible and linearly sufficient estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 347-354, July.
- Liu, Xu-Qing & Wang, Dong-Dong & Rong, Jian-Ying, 2009. "Quadratic prediction problems in multivariate linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 291-300, February.
- Heiligers, Berthold & Markiewicz, Augustyn, 1996. "Linear sufficiency and admissibility in restricted linear models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 105-111, October.
- Liu, Xu-Qing & Rong, Jian-Ying, 2007. "Quadratic prediction problems in finite populations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(5), pages 483-489, March.
- Liu, Xu-qing & Rong, Jian-ying, 2007. "Nonnegative quadratic estimation and quadratic sufficiency in general linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1180-1194, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFinite population Linear model Nonnegativity OIQBP OIQUP Optimal invariant quadratic (potentially) biased predictor Optimal invariant quadratic unbiased predictor Quadratic prediction Quadratic sufficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:9:p:1979-1988. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.