Inflation and extraordinary returns on owner-occupied housing: Some implications for capital allocation and productivity growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatoshi Ito & Keiko Nosse Hirono, 1993. "Efficiency of the Tokyo Housing Market," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, July.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2010.
"A spatio-temporal model of house prices in the USA,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 160-173, September.
- Sean Holly & M. Hashem Pesaran & Takashi Yamagata, 2006. "A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US," CESifo Working Paper Series 1826, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holly, S. & Pesaran, M.H. & Yamagata. T., 2006. "A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0654, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holly, Sean & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Yamagata, Takashi, 2006. "A Spatio-Temporal Model of House Prices in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 2338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Norman G. Miller & Michael A. Sklarz, 1989. "A Comment on "Tax Rates and Implicit Rates of Return on Owner-Occupied Single-Family Housing"," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(1), pages 81-85.
- Leung, Charles, 2004.
"Macroeconomics and housing: a review of the literature,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 249-267, December.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Departmental Working Papers _164, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2004. "Macroeconomics and Housing: A Review of the Literature," Discussion Papers 00004, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Kiesewetter & Kristin Schönemann, 2011. "Der Einfluss von Steuern und Subventionen auf die Rendite fremd‐ und selbst genutzter Wohnimmobilien in Deutschland," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(2), pages 104-131, May.
- Ooi, Joseph T.L. & Le, Thao T.T. & Lee, Nai-Jia, 2014. "The impact of construction quality on house prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 126-138.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Roger D. Huang, 1983. "Debt and Equity Yields: 1926-80," NBER Working Papers 1142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Sheng Cheng Hu, 1981. "Accelerating Inflation, Nonassumable Fixed-Rate Mortgages, and Consumer Choice and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 0755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl E. Case, 1994. "Land Prices and House Prices in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Housing Markets in the United States and Japan, pages 29-48 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Shilling & Kerry D. Vandell & Ruslan Koesman & Zhenguo Lin, 2006. "How Tax Credits Have Affected the Rehabilitation of the Boston Office Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 321-348.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Roger D. Huang, 1985. "Debt and Equity Yields, 1926-1980," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Capital Structures in the United States, pages 117-166 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marsha J. Courchane & Judith A. Giles, 2002. "A Comparison of U.S. and Canadian Residential Mortgage Markets," Econometrics Working Papers 0201, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Di, Zhu Xiao & Belsky, Eric & Liu, Xiaodong, 2007. "Do homeowners achieve more household wealth in the long run?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 274-290, November.
- Yong Tu & Grace K.M. Wong, 2002. "Public Policies and Public Resale Housing Prices in Singapore," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 115-132.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Hu, Sheng Cheng, 1983.
" The Allocation of Capital between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 795-812, June.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Sheng Cheng Hu, 1981. "The Allocation of Capital Between Residential and Nonresidential Uses: Taxes, Inflation and Capital Market Constraints," NBER Working Papers 0718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koka Katerina, 2014. "Inflation effects on capital accumulation in a model with residential and non-residential assets," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 1-28, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:3:y:1981:i:2:p:177-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.